Monday, November 24, 2014

Matthew 5; Verse 9; True Peace/Peace of Mind, Not as the World Gives



You cannot be blessed if you are not a peacemaker seeking solutions through the Word of God. Christians are problem-solvers.

This has nothing to do with world peace (below Matthew 5:9). This is God and His Word to bring peace, harmony to a situation. When one rejects it they reject peace. Certainly world peace will satisfy them. Showing they want the flesh, and not answers and solutions through the Holy Spirit.


(Matthew 5:9) "Blessed (happy) are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God."


(The opposite of blessed is obviously woe. Woe(s) = grief, misery).


(John 14:27-31) "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
(All the evidence for us. Is Christ who He says He is? Accomplishing what He came to do? Our sinless sacrifice (savor) intercessor (go between), our Lord (overseer in all things, master/servant).

30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

(satan coming as the prince of peace Daniel 11:21-24 as well. Though till the end of that chapter is all about him).

Nothing in me, nothing in Christ. Like two worlds apart. Can Christ reach your heart and mind? Take that trouble away. The cares of the world through the lusts of the flesh is what satan i coming to bring.

31But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments

Welcome to Lighted Lamp Ministries, brought to you by Pastor Jason "JP" Dolhay. We're happy to share with you the Word of God and the ministry for the Lord. Enjoy the site and the every day growing library of teachings!

Thank you! †

Bible

Bible