Saturday, August 2, 2014

Matthew 10; Verses 32-33; What it Means to Confess Christ



Thank you for taking a look †

(Matthew 10:32-33) "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

All the things in life to prepare us for the coming of antichrist. Confession does not mean a one time (once in awhile) facebook poster Saying, "the Bible says if I confess Jesus, God is recognizing me I'm a Christian."

(No confess in the Greek (original language) means to profess in agreement with Christ, all of Scripture, to worship and declare Christ. The facebook poster is fine. But let's fully know what it means. To sum it up your living it, learning the WORD and applying it in life).

So, that being said Christ giving us this surety when satan is here, your standing for Him, not only did He stand for us at the cross, but standing for us now, and then. "He will never leave you nor forsake you."

33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."


Logically, the word deny used here in the direct opposite. Not a deny at a moments notice (though that would be someone falling and in huge danger, and other placed in Scripture for that, but not here), but to reject Christ, a refusal in pride. Your all alone. Your all alone in the darkness. No one wise would do that. Your creator wants nothing to do with you. Because they want nothing do with Him. Their choice. And the Lord gives everyone their nightmare come true to those who reject Him. You don't want Him, He'll give it you. But we know how this works. Everyone wants Heaven, but most want to do it their own way. Christ showed the way,

(John 14:6) "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Amen †

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions and Comments

Welcome to Lighted Lamp Ministries, brought to you by Pastor Jason "JP" Dolhay. We're happy to share with you the Word of God and the ministry for the Lord. Enjoy the site and the every day growing library of teachings!

Thank you! †

Bible

Bible