Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lighted Lamp Ministries; 1 Year Anniversary



Thank you through the most Highest, and in the most Highest for support, and encouragement, and prayers. It is always needed. Paul always asked for prayers, encouragement, and support.


It was 1 year ago today the LORD through me started Lighted Lamp Ministries. When I first became a Christian I could of never dreamed of being a Pastor and running a Ministry (in the official sense, though if you're serving THE LORD that is Ministry in His eyes and mine). Other things such as public speaking and the like, everything to run away. (this is why I'm pretty adamant on people moving in faith, leaving behind what they knew and getting involved to whatever their capability the LORD gives them). Moving in faith and righteousness through Christ brings confidence. Clearly seen in the Bible throughout, and specifically the disciples.


It has grown more than I could have imagined. Despite everything thrown at a young Pastor to dissuade, discourage, and dismay (any believing and repentant Christian as it is). I wake up with the highest of hope everyday. there is nothing more exciting to me to see a person grow in the Lord and His Word(s). I do not complain as I knew ahead it is the most thankless job in the world, treated like the world's trash. Though, I come with the most loving intentions, I will not let people fail as much as I can help it. I cry over the lost and fallen everyday. I understand that every Christian will go through a time to give up, NO, God forbid. That will come from putting our hope in the world. I really try to get people fired up and involved so that does not happen. We must use the gifts the LORD gave us. Our fire burns eternal inside.


A little over one year ago (February 13, 2014) God came to me and told me to get busy and lighted a fire that I never knew before that is burning with passion, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, and love. I invest my entire heart, soul, strength, and mind into this with everything I got. I thank the LORD for even knowing how be able to do that.


No Pastor, preacher, teacher, or anyone should ever be bigger/higher-minded than Ministry and Ministry work, and serving the Lord. It is a gift from God. That should be treated with the most utmost respect and seriousness (I find nothing funny about lost people). I find every Word of God Holy, not to be taken lightly and needs to be studied rightly dividing the Word of truth. Judgment begins when one takes up teaching in God's name. We're responsible for everything taught, and for them. The actual teaching part is the smallest part as far as time goes.


I have a job to do. That is to feed the lambs, and the sheep.


(John 21:15-17) "So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.


16He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.


17He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep."

In His service,


Pastor Jason Dolhay


Thank you and God bless †

1 comment:

  1. Over the years it has been a great joy to me and my husband to watch you overcome adversity, always remaining positive with a great attitude. Just seeing that has helped my faith. I have always known you had a great gift and calling from God. Seeing you grow into what you're doing now. You have a great reward in Heaven coming.

    Thank you Pastor Jason. We love you. God bless the Ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Questions and Comments

Welcome to Lighted Lamp Ministries, brought to you by Pastor Jason "JP" Dolhay. We're happy to share with you the Word of God and the ministry for the Lord. Enjoy the site and the every day growing library of teachings!

Thank you! †

Bible

Bible